The Graduate Center Music Program is pleased to share that D.M.A. pianist Wayne Weng will be performing a solo recital in the Masterworks Series at Bargemusic on August 21st, 2015 at 8pm. Bargemusic is New York City’s famous floating concert hall, moored in Brooklyn, just under the Brooklyn Bridge. The program will include the following:
- Ravel’s Pavane pour une infante défunte
- Schubert’s Sonata in G major, D. 894
- Medtner’s Fairy Tale in E minor “March of the Paladin,” Op. 14, No. 2; Fairy Tale in F minor, Op. 26, No. 3; Fairy Tale in B minor, Op. 20, No. 2 “Campanella”
- Messiaen’s Le baiser de l’Enfant-Jesus
- Liszt’s Après une Lecture de Dante
For tickets and information, see: http://www.bargemusic.org/tickets.html
Comments are closed.